Why Hire Rounds & Sutter LLP?
Rounds & Sutter, LLP | Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles County and Orange County
Rounds & Sutter, LLP provides experienced, professional attorney representation in various civil matters for Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles County and Orange County area residents. Whether you’re facing bankruptcy, want a mortgage remodification, need help with an estate dispute or employment litigation, our staff can help guide you through the legal process, providing the support and professional services you need.
For business clients, our business attorney services can help legally establish your company, draw up and review contracts and other agreements and help with any civil litigation that may occur. We can also help with sales of your business or transfers of ownership.
For individuals and families in need of a bankruptcy attorney, we can help evaluate your finances and your options and employ the legal strategies that will help you emerge from bankruptcy with a clean slate and a great financial position. Our real estate services can help ensure you get the best possible deal on the purchase, sale or lease of property and avoid potential pitfalls.
Our employment attorney services will help protect the rights of employees facing labor litigation, helping them protect their rights and obtain compensation they may be entitled to as a result of employer misdeeds.
In addition to these services, Rounds & Sutter, LLP can also help with estate, child custody, criminal defense, immigration and other attorney needs. Visit our offices today for a free consultation.
Our founding partners – John K. Rounds and Randall Sutter – are experienced California attorneys with decades of experience in civil court. We are a client centered firm with a strong commitment to serving clients in need.
Rounds & Sutter, LLP:1727 Mesa Verde Ave., Suite 120D, Ventura, CA 93003
4333 Park Terrace Drive, Suite 120, Westlake Village, CA 91361
Service hours:Law Office is open: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM After hours consultations and meetings are available. Attorneys are also available to meet on Saturday by appointment.
From S. Oxnard Blvd.
- Travel northwest on S Oxnard Blvd toward Commercial Ave.
- Turn left to merge onto US-101 N. and continue onward, passing the Gateway Village Shopping Center.
- Take the Victoria Ave. exit toward Channel Island Harbor.
- Turn right onto S Victoria Ave.
- Turn left onto Moon Dr. Continue straight onto Walker St. Turn right onto Mesa Verde Ave.
- Take a left, then take another left.
- Rounds & Sutter, LLP will be on the right.
From CA-33 S/Ojai Fwy.
- Travel south on CA-33 S/Ojai Fwy.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for US-101 S/Los Angeles and merge onto US-101 S.
- Take the exit toward Telephone Rd. Turn left onto US-101 BUS/E Main St. At the Telephone Road Plaza Shopping Center, turn left onto Telephone Rd.
- Turn right onto Saratoga Ave. Turn left onto Everglades St.
- Take the first right onto Mesa Verde Ave. Turn right, then turn left.
- Rounds & Sutter, LLP will be on the right
Services and Location
Rounds & Sutter, LLP is a full-service law firm, providing attorney representation for a number of legal needs. Our experienced attorneys and staff can provide help with issues such as:
- Consumer Advocacy
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Employment Law
We are proud to serve the Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles County area, including the communities of:
- Santa Paula
- Port Hueneme
- Oak View
- Thousand Oaks
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Maria
I was so worried about my wages being garnished and the continued harassment of creditors who called me all day at home and at work. I was recommended to speak to Mr. John Rounds. I called his office and and was able to meet with him the next day. His staff was very nice and