John K. Rounds
John Rounds is a founding partner in our firm. He has focused on the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy and Consumer Advocacy Law: John has helped thousands of personal and business Bankruptcy Clients. Mr. Rounds has a 20+ year reputation for helping working people and small companies through the most difficult times to get a financial “fresh start”. Options include the complete discharge, structured payments or other negotiated settlement of the most problematic claims.
- Business Law: John’s years as a transactional attorney and personal history in buying and selling businesses, results in a prospective tailored to individual owners. From company formation and structure, to start-up capital and private placements, to mergers and acquisitions; John will help you achieve your desired goals.
- Real Estate Law: Mr. Rounds assists Clients with property purchase transactions, title issues, investment, development and nearly every aspect of real estate. John received his CA real estate Broker’s license in 1998.
Mr. Rounds also regularly represents clients with criminal charges, civil matters (contracts to family law), and estate planning.
- California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Broker California Department of Real Estate
- State Bar of California